Dress Up The Dress Down
Here are some ideas to dress up your dress down looks...including your lingerie!
- Be clever with layering! Slip dresses over t-shirts and jeans, wrap a logo sweat around the shoulders of a tee and boyfriend jeans – get creative when it comes to layering to bring even the simplest of looks up a gear in seconds.
- The quickest way to transform your casual Tee or sweat is with one key accessory. Luxe-looking, waist-cinching and a bit of a wardrobe hero – a belt! It can work wonders when it comes to dressing up casual outfits. Look for wide styles with chic metal buckles to really make an impact.
- Don’t confine your fanciest heels to Saturday nights out, take your prized heels into a new dimension and dress up your looks with ease.
- Don't hide away that stunning silk bra in your lingerie drawer...why not team it under a tailored jacket or a cute leather bomber to really create an impactful look for the eve?
- Your crop sports top does not need to just be worn in the gym or yoga studio...team this under your hoodie, jacket, or bomber to work that dress up, dress down look.